Southwire 14/2 NMD90 150M Romex SIMpull Electrical Wire - White
Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects. 14 AWG Romex SIMpull NMD90 with Freeze Flex includes 2 copper conductors and one ground wire. Use it for grounded receptacles in electrical outlet wiring, combo switch receptacles, wall switches, light switches and dimmer switches, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, freezers, refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, exhaust fans and other household appliances. Romex SIMpull features Southwires NoLube SIM technology which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit without any pulling lubricant, saving contractors both time and money. Romex SIMpull NMD90 electrical cable pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier. Freeze Flex gives you more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resistance in cold weather.
- Southwire Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors.
- 90°C rated PVC insulation with a nylon jacket for the individual conductors; a PVC jacket surrounds the overall construction
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25°C for two-conductor cables and minus 10°C for three-conductor cables. Should be properly stored above 0°C for 24 hours prior to installation.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90°C.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300V.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and wire gauge will vary by location,